St Helens High School Boosters GO LIONS!
The St. Helens Sports Booster Club is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting wholesome athletic opportunities for students at St. Helens Middle School & St. Helens High School
Over the years, the Booster Club has raised funds and volunteer labor for a variety of improvement projects in the St. Helens School District. Some of their projects include:
- Resurfacing & installing new tennis courts
- Partnering with the school district for a new artificial turf field
- Installing a new weight room
- Constructed grandstands at the SHHS football/soccer field
- Resurfaced the track three times
- Purchased scoreboards for multiple playing surfaces
- Installed new lockers at SHHS
If you would like to join the St. Helens Boosters, please contact Lisa @ email@example.com.
This is a fraction of what the Boosters have done for athletics in St. Helens. Help us by signing up to support the St Helens Booster Club Inc on Amazon Smile.
You can also connect with the St. Helens Boosters on Facebook.